Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little More About Me

Welcome to my blog. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My company, JP Public Relations Inc. has been a recognized player in the PR industry since 1980 with two public relations and business awards.

My specialty is in providing my clients with public relations (PR) and business development Services. I consider my business to be one of the most creative and innovative marketing companies in the industry today.

Since 1980, I am proud to say my company still leads the industry in a big way with over 2,000 published newspaper articles to date. Plus, I have produced over 20 million dollars worth of media coverage for my clients over the years. What’s more, I am proud to say that my clients have been nominated as the most newsworthy stories in the media three times in the past 10 years, namely in 2004, 2006 and 2009.

Regardless of who you are or what you do, JP Public Relations Inc. has a PR and business campaign to suit everyone’s individual marketing needs. My PR and marketing campaigns are meant to expose and advance my clients’ business or career in a big way without the need to spend big bucks to do so.

My PR campaigns are specifically designed to open doors for my clients with targeted and relevant “movers & shakers” within their industry who can help develop and advance my clients’ business or career. Plus with my PR campaigns, clients will also be able to garner the media exposure that will take their business or career over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment